Watch a tutorial video on reservation creation
Watch a tutorial video on application submission
Access additional contractor and customer tools
Rebate reservations are now available region-wide
Important Program News:
- All commercial customer rebate applications must include a completed W-9 form along with the other required documentation.
- Effective June 1st, 2014, the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is offering new incentives for Multi-Family High Efficiency Toilets using 4 liters or less per flush at $145 per toilet.
- Enhanced incentives are now available for Multi-Family High Efficiency Toilets starting at $100 per toilet with a 1.28 GPF.
- Irrigation Controllers/Soil Moisture Sensors now have an increased incentive of $35 per station, based on the capacity of stations.
Turf removal rebates are now being offered starting at $2.00 per square foot.
Rebates are being offered for Plumbing Flow Control Valves and Soil Moisture Sensor Systems.
Follow these steps to reserve and receive your rebate:
- Make a reservation via the online reservation system for a qualified device(s).
- Purchase and install the qualified devices within 60 days of making reservation
- Complete an online application, print and mail the confirmation page to the SoCal Water$mart program for processing including:
- A copy of the water bill for the property at which device was installed.
- Invoice for device(s) purchased showing manufacturer and model numbers.
The 2014-2015 program year commences on June 1, 2014 and ends on June 30, 2015 for Metropolitan Water District's commercial, industrial, and institutional water rebate customers. There are important changes to the rebates, terms and conditions, please review this website and its pages carefully as several important updates have been made.
Download the Customer Checklist
Download the Terms & Conditions